The Malvern Diabetic Foot Conference is the longest standing international diabetic foot meeting held in the UK, biennially.
Want to attend?
To register please click here
- The early-bird delegate rate is £295 + VAT and will be available until Wednesday 28th February 2018
- Thereafter the fee will be £320 + VAT.
- Places at the conference dinner are also available to pre-book at a cost of £35 + VAT.
- Payment can be submitted during your online registration by Credit Card or Bank Transfer (BACS).
- If paying by BACS, all payments must be received before close of business on Friday 13 April 2018.
The 2018 Conference will be the 17th meeting since its inception in 1986 and the event brings together experts on the diabetic foot from up to 30 countries, predominantly North America and Western Europe.
This three day conference is designed to bring together physicians, surgeons, podiatrists, orthotists and nursing staff with a common interest in diabetic foot problems. It is anticipated that the conference will improve our understanding of this problem which represents one of the main causes for in-patient treatment amongst the diabetic population.
An application for CPD approval will be submitted to the Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom.
The 16th Malvern Diabetic Foot Conference welcomed 255 speakers, sponsors and delegates, and we are expecting to replicate this success in 2018. In fact we have already had a great deal of interest from previous attendees and sponsors. This year we are delighted to announce the first joint symposium between the Malvern Diabetic Foot Conference and the British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society which will take place on Thursday afternoon.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Event Team on +44 (0)1491 419800.
Malvern Diabetic Foot Conference
At the Limits Limited
Holly Tree Barn